[Harp-L] Harp response

Steve wrote in a few days ago about havng difficulty with an A harmonicas sound cutting threw.Have you tried a Bushman Delta Frost. I have been playing around with them after being frustrated with OTB MarineBands.The Busmans seem to get a nice sound on the lower registers.I am happy with the draw bends however some of the lower blow notes have been hanging up and delaying on me on A & Bb. I like them for practice mostly.They are easy on the mouth and lips especially for those of us that experience cold sores.When you have a cold sore on the corner of your mouth the edges on some of the other harps like Herrings 1923 and Marine Bands can bother that.The Bushman has the nice rounded edges.Its worth a try.They have the replacement reeds.You can by just one instead of having to buy both for about $10 bucks.Hope this helps. Kevin Keith