[Harp-L] RE: Phoenix area music

Hi Bill,
Let me know your dates being actually in town. Sunday the 17th, benefit for AZ harp legend Bill Tarsha who recently suffered a car accident (he's ok but the band van is history, other driver was an uninsured illegal alien and it put a real strain on Bill financially) and a number of local guys will be there playing (possibly including me, I'm not sure yet). Any of the Rocket 88 gigs are worth catching. Anyway, email me with your dates and I can give you my phone number.
John Kally, Phoenix