[Harp-L] XB-40 mouthpiece

Winslow has suggested a redesign of the XB-40 mouthpiece.   I'd love to try a mouthpiece closer to
the CX-12 design with round holes.  Winslow suggested pushing the mouthpiece out further from the
reed covers but I don't think I'd like that.  I fear a loss of "intimacy" with the harp as the
tongue and lips get pushed further away from the reeds.

Siegfried Naruhn knows how to make custom harp covers and mouthpieces.  I wonder if he might be
interested in working something up for the XB-40?