[Harp-L] Doug Randall Memorial

This should have been posted sooner, but better late than never. There will
be a memorial jam and party in Doug Randall's honor this Saturday,  July 9 at
The Highlife Tavern on the northwest side of Chicago. Details are few  but
here's what I know for sure: Doug's old band, Big G and the Real Deal will  be
hosting and there will other musicians sitting in. Donations  will be taken at
the door but as far as I know there's no set cover charge.  Proceeds will help
fund liver cancer research and will be donated in Doug's  name. We want to
make sure everyone who knew Doug is aware of this event. All  Chicago area
Harp-L'ers are invited, whether you knew Doug or not. It's for a  good cause and you
will have a good time.

For those of you who missed this news or didn't know him, "Bad Man" Doug
Randall, passed away in April of this year. Doug was an extraordinary and
soulful harp player who's playing traversed multiple styles and genres with  ease,
and he left us way too soon. The memorial this Saturday will be a  celebration
of Doug's life and music and we'll be jammin' hard in the Bad  Man's honor.

The Highlife tavern is located at 3501 N. Harlem (between Addison and
Belmont)
773-836-9033.   Make it if you can.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Peace,