[Harp-L] Re: XB-40

So the list consensus seems to be that nobody (but me) likes the XB-40.   I wonder how long Hohner
will continue to make them if the list is any indication of the general buying public?

Steve mentioned that he owns a Low D and a G, but only plays the G.   I bought a low Eb which had
erratic low end draw bends.  You couldn't make the same low end draw bends as on a regular low Eb
harp.   Pat Missin tried to fix it without much success.   I'm wondering whether anyone else has
had similar issues with low XBs?