RE: [Harp-L] Re : add Don Les to overblowers list

I've talked with him about it and heard him do it in 1994. He said he
never used anything other than hole 5 and 6. The 7-10ODs were too
squirley for him and the notes didn't sound good to his ear.  At the
time he did seem too convinced the technique would ever go anywhere
and said there were only two people that he had heard that could
actually do it well. - I wasn't one of them. :-)