[Harp-L] Fender blows fuses

Interesting when you buy an amp from a large company, where is the customer
support. If this were one of my amps, or Scooters, we would have your problem
fixed ASAP. Why is it one needs to ask a HarpL list about a new amp problem,
Fender should be solving it for you, shouldn't they. That has even been my issue
and if I have been short with guys that buy other boutique amps then want me
to help them set them up for harp. Customer service is one of the biggest
parts of what a small operation should be on top of, AND a large one.