[Harp-L] Your A Harp Issue

Steve,

While I can't help with your singing range issue I can make a suggestion
about the cut with you're A harps.  When I play my A, G, and low F harps I
always bump the treble up on my amp so as to give them a little more cut.
It this doesn't make it easier for you, it may be more of an ombesure thing.
By that I mean you might just not like work your mouth and throat have to do
to get the right tone on those low harps.  When I first started playing a
lot with bands G and Low F always gave me trouble until I cranked the treble
up a good bit.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh