[Harp-L] Re: Dennis Gruenling..l. TAKE THAT!

Dear Jason R.

Get used to getting bad reviews from harp players; the only bad review I have ever received in my life was by a harmonica player in a harmonica mag for my performance of the Vaughan Williams Romance for Harmonica, Piano and String Orchestra.

By the way, I think Dennis plays wicked chromatic also, not Stevie, but he is good!

Just keep blowiin what you're blowin man!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com