Re: [Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling..l. TAKE THAT!

Hey Jason,

I have all of Dennis' CD's and I think they're
wonderful! Like you, I only got to hear him play
live at SPAH. Nobody swings like Dennis G. and his
tone... simply ungodly! Whew!

Thanks for the testimonial of a great artist
(you're a damned great artist yourself IMO)!

And as for your prodding...

Hey Dennis, how bout releasing some live stuff??

Be well!
Harpin 'in Colorado,
--Ken M.

P.S.
No matter how much I practice, or whose rig I play
through (like yours, fer instance, Jason), I always
sound like Mojo Red on harp.

--- Jason R <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear List:
>
> This entry is so over due!!!!
<<snip>>
> Prior to this day I had only heard Dennis's CDs
> ,which although, really good, and certainly a
> quality release didn't in my humble opinion do
> him any Justice after I heard it live.
<<snipp>>
> I have taken it upon myself to write this
> testimonial and plea to the list to force him
> into submission. TAKE THAT!

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com