[Harp-L] Keyboard Amps?

I've got a Fender Blues Junior but it's kind of a feedback pig -
even with tube swaps.
can't get enough volume to be heard well at the Sunday Jam -
Can't hear myself, which is really frustrating. Jam's a plug and play
situation - don't have time to mess around with EQ or feedback
eaters.

Plus I'm looking for a cleaner sound. Has anyone had luck with
keyboard amps?  As everyone says, your tone is you, not your amp.
I'm wondering if I could get more volume and more dynamics
with a keyboard amp as a mini-PA?
Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks!

Charles