[Harp-L] Re: Low F

Wendell asks about bending the 1 draw on a low D. Truely a worthy quest.  For
me, when I can get it, this bend comes from way back in the bottom of the
throat and control over the muscles in that area. So if that's what you mean by
focusing further down inside, then you are on to something. This is one of the
toughest bends to do cleanly and accurately. But not as hard as on a low Db.

T. Albanese