[Harp-L] 2005 Blues Cruise

I'm back from the 2005 Blues Cruise.  As expected Curtis Salgado and Rick Estrin were OUTSTANDING
and at the head of the pack of harmonica players onboard. They gave a great workshop on classic
stylists with most of the focus on Sonny Boy I & II.

Also, as expected, Taj Mahal didn't play any harp.  Seems like his harp playing days may be over.
Perhaps his dental problems have something to do with it.

Of course the Blues Cruise is about much more than just harmonica, and this cruise was full of
priceless moments provided by Taj, Dr. John, the Phantom Blues Band (featuring Mike Finnegan),
Bernard Allison, Shemekia Copeland, Kenny Neal, Tito Jackson, Chubby Carrier and many, many more.

If you're at all interested in 2006, sign up now because it sells out quickly.