[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey/ Fort Myers/ Jason Ricci

Sorry it wasn't closer. These guys(Pat Ramsey and the Blues Disciples) are so good but rarely get North of the Mason Dixon line either: I frequently check their site for dates nearer to Philly, but alas, none for over a year!
Dave Renson, the guitarist, has incredible taste and tone and is right up there with Junior Watson and Alex Schultz in my opinion.
I am glad to see that Pat's #1 prodigy, Jason Ricci has been adding lots of Philly area dates to the calendar! See you soon, Jason.
Zig