February 27, 2005
for IMMEDIATE RELEASE
   Calendar Item

Contact:
Chet Cannon
P.O. Box 12016
El Cajon, CA 92022
BluShouter@xxxxxxx

Hello, we are proud to announce that the 6th annual Spring Harp Fest is now
officially scheduled for Saturday March 26, 2005. 11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at
beautiful Harry Griffen Park in La Mesa CA. (behind Grossmont High School)

We are currently seeking Sponsors, Volunteers, Instrument Donations and
Prizes for Silent Auction and opportunity drawings. How you can help?  Let
us know! contact Chet Cannon: BluShouter@xxxxxxxx or (619) 401-8846.

It's Free, it's Fun, it's for Everyone. . . this year we once again feature
some of Southern California's finest harmonica players and local blusicians
in this great outdoor family friendly event. See our web site at
www.springharpfest.org for the details, and then plan on joining us for a
good old fashioned day in the park.

Proceeds from Spring Harp Fest this year will again benefit the Girls Club
of San Diego Learning about Music Program. Having met our initial goal of
purchasing 12 keyboards in 2004, we now hope to hire a piano instructor for
a summer piano workshop. We also hope to purchase 200 harmonicas and then
offer a harmonica workshop for the children there at the Girls Club in South
San Diego.

Be sure to pack a picnic lunch, sunscreen, a frisbee for the kids, blanket
or lawn chairs, the dog, your harmonica, and a friend (no alcohol please!)
come on down to the best harmonica party in San Diego! You'll be glad you
did.

For more information about The Girls Club of San Diego, or if you would like
to make a tax deductible donation directly please contact Etta Keeler by
e-mail: EMKetta@xxxxxxx or telephone her at the office # (619) 233-7722.

thanks for helping,
Chet Cannon, Budd Willis & John Frazer
Spring Harp Fest Organizers