Re: B. Thomas 1/26 re: Nemeth cd's? RE: [Harp-L] John Nemeth gigs in Buffalo

I got both CD's...I like them equally but the first one (Jack of Harps)
obviously has more harp.The newer one with Junior Watson is more focused on Johns
singing....You can't go wrong with either really.Well worth the money in my
opinion. I first heard about John in blues revue magazine. Believe it or not he
is even better live...A great showman and entertainer.John played both in
Buffalo.