[Harp-L] re: John Nemeth cds

  I went to college with this kid in Boise ID so I've known him for 12 years
plus now. Back then John was a bit bigger then and had a band called Fat
John and the Three Slims. He has always been a great singer if any of you
ever get to see him ask him about his not so traditional, breaching the
barrier, controversial I'm not sure ever released CD called something like
an Itch to scratch or Scratch/itch something or other.On This one, (maybe
four/five years old?) John was rocking some very original harp playing and
songwriting that was more Delay/ "the rock player we do not speak of" then
anything Kim Wilsonesque! Of course the Cd also contains the vocals that
have remained stellar thru Johns entire musical career! I don't know why he
so radically changed from this approach for sure but I have heard rumors
from reliable sources (the one that gave me the disc). At any rate and no
matter what he chooses to do JN (MR. Nemeth if your nasty) rocks what ever
type of music or approach he chooses and I of course always recommend seeing
him live.

Sincerely

Jason Ricci www.jasonricci.com <http://www.jasonricci.com/>

Stay tuned for two new Cd's: "Live at Checkers Tavern" and "Her Satanic
Majesty Requests. Harmonica Music"

 Both are due out within two weeks and will be available at shows and on the
site.