Re: [Harp-L] "Harp Preparation" Prior to a Gig

HA HA HA
Steve, yer killin me.
Haggis, swede, mash, and free beer??? Lord O' combustion....that's a fierce wind ( and it aint comin' from theharp)!

Dave in Chicago
I hope the place had a high ceiling (or your band mates had nose plugs)!!

I know, I broke all the rules about eating when playing but how could I refuse? Anyway, with all that food and free Guinness, who needs music? I must confess, I did have the bedroom window open a little wider than usual that night, in deference to my wife's sensibilities. What I can't understand is why no-one has picked up on the sweet peppers, which I've always regarded as THE worst thing to eat before a gig. Half the draws turn into blows...

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm