[Harp-L] Breathing patterns (The rock player we do not speak of)

Michael
      That was a hilarious post about "the Rock player we do not speak of"!
Did you see The Village last night too...?
I have yet to cross over thru the rockin' woods totally, but I have breached
their borders and the breathing patterns of the Rock player we do not speak
of have still eluted me. I have managed to pick some basic patterns however
just by fooling around with intervals of scales, these make up a pretty good
chunk of my playing some times and I would be happy to show them to you when
we hook up next time. I would wright em' here but It's wicked frustrating
typing out that stuff (or you can call me). Thanks for bringing the
conversation back to music!!! MR (Mr. Peloquin if your Nasty) Would be very
proud. I am very scared to say for fear that it may get me banished from the
vilaage or stoned by many that I actually like the rock player we do not
speak of. I think that the rock player we do do not speak of plays some
really pretty things some times and that breathing patterns are not all of
the rock player we do not speak of's methodology.
Thanks Michael
Jason