[Harp-L] Breathing patterns

Does anybody know anything about playing breath
patterns up and down the harp?  I've read where both
Howard Levy, and the rock player who we don't speak of
float breathing patterns up and down the harp for fast
runs.

I have spent a lot of time with scales and such and
really enjoy that approach to our insturment.
However, I would like to experiment with this apporach
some.  You can never know too much!  The only one I
really know of is simply playing two draw notes to one
blow.  For example:

1d 2d 2b 3d 4d 4b etc.

This seems to work in many settings, and I am
interested in such ideas that would work with playing
cross harp.

Thanks

=====
Mike Fugazzi