Re: [Harp-L] John Nemeth gigs in Buffalo

Scooter,
Thanks for the info. I was amazed at the tone. The amp was warm without being
muddy and just generally sounded incredible. I recorded the gig at alternate
brews and came home played it for my friends and they loved the harp tone. It
had a cool look too.  When I saw the guitar player before it was at a big
festival and I was unaware of how unorthodox his picking technique was. I had
heard a lot about him up here and he didn't use a pick. I met a lot of nice people
in Buffalo at the gig. Buffalo seems to have some heavy duty blues fans to
brave that nasty weather.