[Harp-L] Thank you Sonny & Don Zeller

   My friend Don Zeller installed a new capacitor (Sonny sent it for free) so that he could then
install a new transformer (Upgrade Transformer TO40MT Lead Placement for SJ1).

   My old Sonny Jr. has more power & punch. It really snarls now!

   Thank you Don Zeller for the surgery & Sonny for making such great amps!
And for being gracious enough to send along a capicater so Don could also upgrade my old Sonny.

James Day