[Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback+

Hey Folks,

I got my Kinder Anti-Feedback+ today and I thought I'd let y'all know how it
works.  It works great!  The thing really works.  I can now turn my amp to
ridiculous volumes without any squeal.  It took me about five minutes to set
it up and now my amp just rocks.  I'll be fooling around with it here for
the next few days and if anything of interest comes up I'll fill y'all in on
it.  Otherwise, if anybody is thinking of getting one of these things I'd
say they work as advertised.
John Kinder isn't compensating me at all for making these remarks by the
way.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh