[Harp-L] John Nemeth gigs in Buffalo

Scooter ,
Thanks for the tip on the Buffalo Nemeth gigs. I came down after a brutal
drive from Toronto. It was worth every mile! Not only was he a rockin harp player
his singing was unbelievable. He also had a guiar player I had heard about
but never seen with him...I cant recall his name but he plays without a pick and
uses a tele. He was just so fiery and tastey at the sametime. Could you help
me with his name and any contact info? I have work for him if he is not to
busy with John. Thanks agian for the tip. What kind of amp was that Nemeth was
blowing through it had a fantastic tone....full without being to Muddy.

                                             Scott