Re: [Harp-L] Big Rivers

----- Original Message -----
From: "R.S." <jollyweasel@xxxxxxxxx>

> So I used the Micropore tape fix to provide a gasket
> then lowered the gap.  I cannot believe how great they
> sound and play now.

I would carefully suggest that lowering the gap had more effect than using
micropore. Big Rivers seal nicely, usually.
Anyway, I stopped using micropore after the second or third harp. It makes
the harp almost impossible to disassemble. Too sticky. And leaks between
comb and plates usually have obvious and easy to repair reasons: dirt, burr,
bent plates, screws tightened wrongly.

Best regards,
Fernando