[Harp-L] Re: CD Baby

Chris Michalek wrote:

I like CD baby. I find lots of gems by people I otherwise would
never have have heard of. Randy Singer and Michael Peloquin both
have CDs that can be found on there - every harp player should have
those CDs they are must haves regardless of style.

If you want to be really hip you can stop by this place first :-)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone

After you buy Randy's, Michael's and Chris' CD (which you definitely should).
Then go here.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/parkhouse

No CD collection is complete without a shelf of Harp-L musicians.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com