[Harp-L] MONKEY SNOT® Harmonica Lubricant, Cleaner and Much More!

Hey harp-lers (and suckers & chumps like me)
I suppose this has already been discussed to death, but somehow I missed it.
If you Click on this: http://www.monkeysnot.com/  you get the following pitch (also a big picture of a chimp).
(monkey snot sounds something like a product I proposed, as a joke, on the list awhile back: see Archives :Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Ponce Dee Leon's Harp & Player Rejuvenator.)
I could run this issue by www.SNOPES.com but I thought I should try to keep it in the family as long as possible.
So what's the deal? Is this stuff like Zilch Oil, philogiston, fusion-in-a-Coke-bottle, or what? If it sounds too good to be true, then...

MONKEY SNOT® Harmonica Lubricant, Cleaner and Much More!

      Monkey Snot safely cleans and lubricates slides and reeds, gives harps new life, and provides the bluesier tone that pros strive for!

      Monkey Snot was developed by harp playing chemists and is safe, non-toxic, clear, colorless, sweet tasting, odorless, and 100% natural.

      No monkeys were harmed in the making of this product.
      Monkey Snot concentrate is available in big, 1000 use, 16oz bottles, for only $14.95 plus shipping and handling.
      Satisfaction guaranteed to improve your playing, tone and extend the life of your harps, or your money back*!

      To order and pay securely by PayPal, click the button below

      Copyright ©2005, Monkey Snot. All rights reserved. *for unused portion less S&H. Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.