Re: [Harp-L] Thom Doucette

I've been wondering about that myself. He's featured on an early 90s live set, so I'm assuming he's alive and well.

A quick google pointed the following 2004 setlist which confirmes the above :

7/10/04 @ Red Rocks, Morrison, CO
Revival
Don't Want You No More
Not My Cross To Bear
Hoochie Coochie Man
Old Before My Time
Walk On Guilded Splinters (w/Chris Robinson)
Hot Lanta
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Black Hearted Woman
Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (w/Thom Doucette)
High Cost of Low Living
Desdemona
Same Thing (w/Rob Barraco)
Impromtu blues jam (Gregg left the stage)
Statesboro Blues
Dreams
Liz Reed

No traces of a solo album on allmusic, which may not mean much, but if he has released one, it's likely to be ultra-confidential.

Incidentally, I think his best playing is on Fillmore, which brings us way back. The recent stuff of him I've heard with the Allman's is a lot more conventional...

Ben

----- Original Message ----- From: <rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>