Re: [Harp-L] re: individual Huang's?/Mama's Boys?/Suzuki

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bry Thomas" <baddaddy_46@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Interesting to read about the Mama's Boys. I had previously checked out their cd's on www.cdbaby.com. In listening to the audio clips, it hit me that they sounded about as similar to the Red Devils as anything i've heard since.

Johnny was a Lester Butler protege from what I've heard.

So far, I like the clips from the M.B. "Pinch The Snake" cd the best...

I think that's a good place to start, it's my personel favorite.

Mark