[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I have to agree with Jason, his sound was great through his reissue, I had no
problem with going with whatever was more comfortable with him. Not everyone
will sound like him, nor will they sound like Sugar Ray Norcia who blows the
heck out my 410. Most of my owners have had reissues before mine, and all love
my amp as people can see by the reviews. I think Fender Should take care of
Jason as he is one of the finest players busting his butt out there on the road.
When you get used to an amp it becomes part of you, for JR it's his reissue
and his pedals, mics he uses. For others it's the Meteor, others will be mine
or something else. I know what I build and have supporters throughout the
world, we would like to please everyone, but that's the beauty of the harp,
everyone gets something different out of it, and their amp. Just a note, the
tremendous all around tone man, Mitch Kashmar, is also a Sonny Jr endorser now, he
will be on board with his next CD, the one after this one he is coming out with.
Go hear him, based out of Santa Barbara. King of the upper register tongue
block blow bends, along with everything else.