[Harp-L] Tonight in Buffalo NY

Just want to send out a note to anyone in Buffalo. John Nemeth will be playing tonight and doing a harp seminar tomorrow and playing again tomorrow. If you havent heard or seen him, do yourself a favor. This guy's voice absolutely floors me and he's a great harp player too. I'm not exactly sure of the schedule but it'll be in the local rag. You can check his site too at johnnemethblues.com .  If I remember tonight is in Grand Island and tomorrow is at the Tap room and alternate brews (an all day affair)

Scooter