[Harp-L] Howard Levy playing a 12 hole harp?

Does Levy use a 12 hole harp on America The Beautiful (from his "Live" CD)? There are a couple places (ie, at 3:55) where he seems to go off the low end of a standard 10 hole. I realize that for Amazing Grace he uses a low Eb, but for America he clearly switches to a regular Eb. If it's not a 12 hole harp, then either I'm musically deaf or Levy can create notes that don't exist.

Thanks,

Ansel