Van: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Namens Tim
Moyer
Verzonden: donderdag 20 januari 2005 18:04
Aan: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: RE: [Harp-L] Tom Lanza - stop this post

I want to apologize to the list for the poor wording in my reply to
Jonathan's post that caused this misunderstanding.  The "pick a
fight" comment from my friend was referring to himself, though on
second reading it's easy to see how it could have been interpreted
to be referring to Mr. Lanza.  This is not the case.

I don't know Tom Lanza, and I don't know anyone who knows Tom Lanza,
and my comments were not intended to disparage him in any way, nor
even to refer to him.  Having said that I don't know him, he hardly
seems from his website to be the kind of guy who would pick a fight
with anyone but an ill-mannered quarterhorse.

I apologize for any misunderstanding my poorly worded comments may
have caused.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps