[Harp-L] Glottis cough?

 Hi all A couple of weeks or so ago there was some discussion about using drum rhythms/paradiddles, for harp practice in order to improve rhythm and speed playing.  In light of this discussion, I've been trying it out for a couple of weeks with a book on drum sticking methods.  What I've found is that it is helping strengten my throat and I can play my runs a bit faster, as I feel like I have more time between the notes due to the contraction-relaxation period of my throat muscles(glottis?) becoming shorter.  Also getting more stamina there.  However, I've developed a kind of ache in my throat and a slight cough.  I'm assuming that it's related to the exercise but would like some conformation or not on this.   Cheers Royce

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.