[Harp-L] Sonny Junior 1 Transformer swap

Gary/Sonny,
Thanks for the advice, and I know most SJ1 owners like myself are seeking a little more juice, but can't part with the fantastic tone of the amp. I ordered David Allen's TO4MT output tranny as you suggested ($59 plus shipping for you do-it-yourselfers: see http://www.allenamps.com/parts.html#transformers ), as did a friend who has one, and should have it in by midweek.  Look for a followup report on how we like it soon.  I like using a "Sonny Junior 1 stack," one cabinet with the later heavier/ more efficient 8's and one(speaker cab only) with his original earlier choice 8's which I still think have a particular honk that while less efficient are sweet to the ears. Cumbersome but harder for loud guitarists to drown out!  I'm hoping the new tranny will help provide adequate stage volumes from this rig.
Zig