[Harp-L] Hanford FOX

Just a line to thank the Central valley Blues Society for the greatest SHOW
in the Valley in some time (history).Hummel, Wilson,Musselwhite, AND James
Cotton, with special guest Eddie Gordon. All at one time, all in the same
place,ALL in the same frame of miind- Crowd Pleasers. Lest I forget to mention Ron
Thompson and his backup band,Ron did things on stage most people only dream of.
Except for the accoustic effect, all players blew thru what appeared to be
aJT-30. I saw GM's LO's MB's, Dannecker? , sometimes 2-3 during a number. No
matter what style appeals to you, it WAS all there. What a nite to remember!!! ej