To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Fwd: RE: [Harp-L] paradiddles

Sounds great, Chris. Tell me more. Any practical hints on how to put them to such a use?

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxx>
wrote:

They are a means to develop supreme breathe control so you can play
any line at any speed.

---- Original Message ---- From: ggraham@xxxx To: harp-l@xxxx Subject: RE: [Harp-L] paradiddles Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:35:22 -0500

Does anyone have practical ideas on incorporating drum rudiments
into playing? ....I have been working on them since the last
discussion..but am confused about what to do with them besides
chugging patterns and accents.

Gordon

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com