[Harp-L] 410 speaker problem

Blunt, this is Sonny Jr. Even though you bought a non Sonny Jr, we  have met
at Mike's gig. I am working all day after work at home, which is  my shop,
call me at 203-230-8839 and I will be happy to help you out, I use  a power
transformer that my tech wired up off the 5V windings, so I can buzz  each one real
good. That is how I test every speaker I install or buy. If it  rubs, I know
it. There are many simple parts changes one can do to a Victoria to  make is
sound less flat. I learned many from my good buddy Skip Simmons in  Calif. -
Anyone with a Vic that is not happy contact Skip, I dont think you will  get
much help on their end, so you dont hear it from me like I have something
against another company, its just the parts used are so inexpensive I dont see  the
justification of cost and to me that is hurting fellow harp players when  they
cant get an answer from someone they invested lots with. I believe that is
why most of you sent a stranger like me their hard earned money, I am hear
until  the end for you. Right now the SJ has taken flight, new mod for crystal
mics  being installed and tested, all my current customers will get a notice on
my website. I am amp stupid, never claimed to be a wizard or guru, just ear
smart and dumb enough to keep asking the good techs questions. My buddy Scott
is a wizard.