[Harp-L] Famous Quotes

Sonny lived through heavy prejudice in his day, so even in the late 70's he
told me, "And don't be drivin in no Missiouri, back in 66 they told me us, We
don't sell no black gas here boys". We did have to play in St. Louis, but I
let  him sleep till we got there.  So fellas you can't put on some slick suit,
shades, maybe a hat of some sore they wore, and call yourself feeling the
blues  while your porsche sits outside. Life's experiences are what brings out
the best  in a bluesman. Either you got it, or you don't.