[Harp-L] favorite quotes.....from Butter

Here are two that are great, from Butter....

"It's easy to play riffs all night.  It's much harder to play the melody."

"Some people say that certain kinds of musical changes are the blues, or it has to be like Muddy Waters or John Lee Hooker.  And some people say you have to have a certain kind of instrumentation to be the blues.  But to me that's all bullshit. Complete bullshit.Because to me the blues is any kind of music that has a heavy feeling....These are the same people that are always talking about white music and black music.  I can't see that either--music is a universal thing.  It doesn't belong tothe black man or the white man."

Nuff said.....TOM ELLIS/Tom's Mics