RE: [Harp-L] Keys for Bob Dylan songs

Well, there ya go.  I'm surprised again.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

-----Original Message-----
From: "Meagher, Evan F" <evan.f.Meagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jan 12, 2005 5:58 PM
To: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Keys for Bob Dylan songs

I think you'll be surprised.  The book by Amy Appleby ("The Harp Styles of Bob Dylan) shows that he played/plays in first, second, third, fourth, and fifth.  I am pretty sure Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 is in 2nd, and All Along the Watchtower is in 4th (going from faulty memory). By and large, I think he mostly played in cross harp.

Evan