Re: [Harp-L] Keys for Bob Dylan songs

"Isabelle Knight" wrote:
I think someone posted a link to a text file that listed out the keys
for all Bob Dylan songs that had hormonica on. It also stated which
position he was playing in. Does anyone have that anymore? A hard-disc
crash  and an inedaquate paper filing system has led me to lose my copy."

Regarding the positions for Dylan's harp work, I would be very surprised to hear that Dylan played less than 99% of his songs in anything other than 1st position.

But then, a lot of things surprise me.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com