[Harp-L] XB-Melody

>By the way jazmaan, I have an XB. Your preaching about
>the melody tuning has me tempted. If I feel like
>ruining a $100 harp I might even try retuning it
>myself. Am I correct that Mr. Missin did yours? What
>temperament?

>Paul B.

Yes Pat Missin did mine.  It's in Just Intonation which he says goes particularly well with Melody
Maker tuning.

I remain enthralled with my Bb XB-Melody.  Lately I've been discovering the joys of blues in G on
the Bb XB-Melody.  If you retune your own harp, don't forget to retune the enabler reeds according
to the diagram at http://www.bebopradio.com.  It's that enabler scheme, giving each note in the
chromatic scale a stable home, which makes it such a great harp.  But retuning the enabler reeds
is also probably the most difficult task.  Personally I feel safer letting a pro like Pat do it
for me.