[Harp-L] Re: favorite quotes

Frank Franze  writes:

Does anybody have an enlightening quote that pertains to music and would like
share it with the group. One I really like is- "What is ultimately important to
you as a musician is not the amount of information that you need to learn, but
the depth of understanding and the degree of expertise you have within each
theoretical concept".

Hi Frank.............here is my favoriate quote.

"The boy got the boogie woogie in 'im, an it go to come out."
John Lee Hooker

Best Regards to all,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com