[Harp-L] Richard Hunter's Music

Regular visitors to the list will be familiar with Richard Hunter's posts.
His

comments are always worth reading, recent examples being his posts on

the Digitech RP series. His web site, http://www.hunterharp.com/ shares

much of his knowledge, as well as deep insights into a variety of great

players. I always read his harp-l posts.

Richard also provides free access to a wide selection of his full length
MP3's,

also through his site (you need to register). I've recently done this, and
have

greatly enjoyed the power and innovation of his playing, over a range of

styles, both traditional and new.

While listening, it struck me that his music is ideal listening for those
looking

for inspiration outside regular blues styles (there are also great blues

tracks amongst his selection). Hence this post. I strongly urge anyone
wishing

to expand their horizons to register for these MP3s, then take a  tour
through many

new possibilities for harmonica playing.