Re: [Harp-L] Anti Feed-back +

the kinder AFB+ does cut back on feedback yes, but it also  seems to boost
the signal there is also an almighty bass crunch that can be  light to severe
depending on your taste the more you add the more crunch however  you cannot
escape an almost total rod piazza sound here (mind you,you still need  to have
your chops together) i'm not jiving him he is one of my heros but i want  my own
sound and tone projected through my rig.

i'm currently selling my AFB+ on ebay however it is maybe to  pricey for the
USA guys but i'm selling it for near what i paid. it is a great  bit of kit to
have but i bought a sonny jr four ten and lets be honest here it's  near
enough a 59/60 bassman 4x10 for me its bang on! so the AFB+ is surplus to  my
requirements.
but i will add this unlike the harp commander you should  really be plugging
the AFB+ into a PTP amp it works well on bassman type amps  and most others.

thats my say on this guys hope it helps.
mac