Re: [Harp-L] Anti Feed-back +

 "samblancato" wrote:
"I have sold my Hot Rod Deluxe amp. and now I want to use the money I
got for it to buy a Kinder Anti Feed-Back +.  So I'm asking anybody on
this list who's has one or who's use one what they think of it. Does it
work?"

Various other posts to this list have advised that the Kinder works.
However, it costs several hundred dollars, and there's a very
well-reviewed piece of hardware from Behringer -- the DSP 110 Shark
--that sells new for about $90 from Musician's Friend.

The Shark is primarily advertised as an anti-feedback device.  It also
includes a mic preamp with phantom power, a simple delay line, and a
couple of other functions.  It has a "learn" function for feedback, so
it can adjust to different rooms with different feedback
characteristics.

That's a lot of stuff for $90, and I'd certainly take a look at the
Behringer before I laid out 4-5 times as much for the Kinder.

As always, check the reviews on harmonycentral.com before buying ANY
piece of gear.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com