To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 6:15 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 65 Fender Deluxe RI

I just bought a year old 65 DR from my neighbor for $250. What do I have to do to make this thing useable for harp? I'm going to run a EV RE-10 into for for blues.

For blues shows, I normally play through a 64 Deluxe Reverb but it's
not mine.  The '64 sounds awesome but the new one doesn't have the
same bite.

Thanks

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com