[Harp-L] For Sale: SOLD

The Marine Band and Golden Melodies from this batch are sold, I still have
the Lee Oskar G natural minor, if anyone's interested.  Please contact me
offlist.
I have a few harps leftover from Christmas that I'd like to sell.  They
include a Honeycomb (sealed comb Marine Band) in C, a couple of Soloists
(Golden Melodies) in D and G, and a Lee Oskar G minor.  All are ready to
ship, but can be tweaked to your taste if desired.  Contact me offlist for
details.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps