Re: [Harp-L] Power Tubes shot???

It could be the power tubes. If the amp runs hot you can damage the cathodes
over time and it will lose volume and punch.
A lot of times it will get muddy or very bassy too. Ask your guitar player
if you can pull his tubes for 5 minutes to see if
it solves your problem. If so, you know you need to buy tubes.

Scooter